Fun Recipes for Kids
Simple Fun Recipes for Kids: Pizza Bagels
Looking for simple fun recipes for kids? I know I always am! My girls are picky eaters and often won’t eat what I prepare for dinner. These pizza bagels are an easy substitute that can be prepared in just minutes. They also make a great lunch. And kids love to help making them!
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
- toppings (optional)
- Lay bagel halves face up on a cutting board or work area.
- Spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the top of each half.
- Cover the bagel with mozzarella cheese. Use shredded or sliced cheese - whichever you have on hand. Both melt easily.
- Add desired toppings (pepperoni, veggies, extra cheese, etc).
- Place on the baking tray that comes with your toaster oven. (If you don't have a toaster oven, these can be made just as easily on a cookie sheet in your regular oven.)
- Heat at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts and just starts to bubble.
- Careful - bagels will be hot for little hands and mouths!
And dinner is served! This is about as simple as it gets, and your kids will have fun making them too!