Simple Fun Recipes for Kids
Here’s something super easy that the kids could put together, a Homemade Cake in a Mug. This is very simple, easy and of course delicious! This a great gift for kids to do for their parents. Let them learn how to make this wonderful homemade treat. This simple fun recipes for kids is a way to let the kids learn how to cook in the kitchen and make the day special for the family through the bonding time and the yummy treat that you will eat together.
Simple Fun Recipes for Kids: Hot Chocolate Cake in a Mug
- 9 Tbsp Hot Chocolate Powder Mix
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- Baking Spray
- 4 Tbsp. Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Egg
- 8 oz. Mug or larger
- First spray your Mug with Baking Spray. Be sure the entire inside of the mug is covered.
- Then take your 9 Tbsp. of Hot Chocolate powder mix and place in the mug.
- Add 3 Tbsp. of oil to the mug.
- Add 4 Tbsp. of Self-Rising Flour in the mug.
- Add 1 egg. Be sure to crack it open and place in the mug. Make sure to throw out the egg shell.
- Mix all ingredients together until all becomes moist. Using a Spoon make sure you scrape the edges.
- Place the mug in the microwave and place on high for 3 mins. Time may vary depending on elevation and microwave temperature.
- Remove from Microwave with oven mitt. Take a fork to pull out from mug and place on a plate. You can slice the cake into small pieces to allow cooling quicker.
- Add some frozen yogurt or ice cream for added sweetness. You can also make it special by adding some cool whip. As pictured above I used hot chocolate mix with marshmallows for an extra special cake. You can also add baking chocolates or nuts.
Thanks to Rebecca Autry of Moms Saving Money for sharing this simple fun recipes for kids!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Check out more Fun and Easy Recipes for Kids!
Here are some of our yummy chocolate recipes:
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Simple Fun Recipes for Kids