I am on a quest to find the best blow dryer. I tried the Sedu Revolution 6000i Hair Dryer. It boost a motor that is more powerful so it didn’t need the additional wattage. I liked the T3 better but that one had its limitations as well. It did dry my hair quickly as you can see in my video but it wasn’t the dryer for me. I just wasn’t in love and for over $100 I need to be in love with the dryer.
The blow dryer has
- Electronic ionic on/off switch: one for a sleek and smooth look; and if you turn off then you will end up with more volume.
- Instant cold shot button that locks in your look
- 9 foot cord
- Dryer weighs 1.4lbs
- It has 6 speed/heat settings
- 2 nozzle concentrators are included
- Included is a 2 year warranty