Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post, I am a Kmart blogger, though all opinions are my own.”
Schwinn Riverside 26 Inch Women’s Bike Review
This is the truth. I haven’t ridden a bike in over ten years. I didn’t have the time or inclination. Then my family decided to start riding bikes every weekend. I didn’t have a bike. I decided it was time to get back on the saddle or in this case the bike seat. I was asked to try this bike out. I am not an expert but this is what I looked for. I looked for stability and a bike seat and a place to but all my stuff. I liked the Schwinn Riverside. It offered everything I needed. I would suggest having it put together at the store because it took awhile to put together which is either free or very little money. Other than that it was perfect.
I took pictures or a movie rather of my first ride in ten years. I enjoyed myself so much I took the bike to the pool. I loved the construction of the bike, it was light weight and was easy to ride. I didn’t fall not even once. I hope to buy one of those horns and maybe a basket. I am excited to be able to go on bike trips with my family. I know that Schwinn is a name I can trust because my husband has had his for years and now I have my awesome looking bike. I look forward to our family trips and memories. I will outride my kids!
Schwinn Riverside 26 Inch Women’s Bike is available at Kmart.com for $199.99!
- The upright design of the Schwinn Riverside 26 inch Women’s Bike includes classic elements such as matching colored fenders and rear cargo carrier.
- The 26″ wheels feature matching alloy rims.
- This 26 inch Women’s Bike features a 7-speed rear derailleur. The SRAM grip shift on the handle bar make it easy to change gears.
- Schwinn Riverside 26 inch Women’s Bike comes with a wide padded adjustable seat for added comfort
- Alloy and linear pull brakes offer extra control
- Chain guard keeps legs clean…