Recipes Kids Like: Turkey Roll Ups
If you are looking for some recipes kids like try these super yummy Turkey Roll Ups! My daughter loves these, and it’s a great way to do a little something different than just a sandwich for lunch. My little girl loves that she can help me make this recipe, and it only takes about 15 minutes, and a few ingredients to make a fun and different meal.
Here is how to make this Recipes Kids Like: Turkey Roll Ups
- 8 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of cheese (cut in 1/4s)
- 8 crescent rolls
- Unroll your crescent roll triangles and place on a greased cookie sheet. Preheat your oven to 350 and place 1 slice on cheese on your crescent roll.
- Place a slice of turkey on top of your cheese on each crescent roll.
- Roll your crescent roll up like you normally would.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 14 minutes and let cool. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Looking for some more recipes kids like? Check these out:
Topic: Recipes kids like