We have discovered a Favorite Recipes Kids Like – Super Cheesy Rotini
My family are cheese lovers and we come up with excuses to eat cheese. Who says cheese can’t be a part of every meal? Recently I had the opportunity to receive an assortment of cheeses from Sartori Cheese to try. I was impressed with the richness of flavors and used it to create my version of their MontAmore Mac and Cheese.
This Super Cheesy Rotini is sure to be a Recipes Kids Like in Your House.
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 2 1/2 cups Sartori MontAmore Cheese (7 oz brick)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 box Rotini Pasta (12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- Cook Pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Shred MontAmore Cheese,set aside.
- Combine 2 cups milk and 2 cups half and half in a medium pot and bring to a light boil.
- Add shredded MontAmore Cheese and Cheddar, whisking continuously.
- Add Salt,Pepper, and Garlic Salt.
- Continue stirring and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup milk and mix well.
- Remove 1/4 cup of cheese sauce and combine with the flour/milk mixture. Stir well.
- Add mixture back to cheese sauce and stir completely.
- Add Pasta to cheese sauce and coat.
- Pour in 9 x 13 baking dish and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand, sauce will thicken upon standing.
To see all the wonderful flavors of cheese available check out Sartori Cheese.
Find out Where you can Purchase Sartori Cheese here—–>> Where to Buy
Keep Them Cooking with more Recipes Kids Like
Check out these other Dinner Recipes For Kids
If you have kids get them into the kitchen with our Recipes Kids Can Make!
Find out what we are eating. Check out the Madame Deals Menu Plan!
Topic: Recipes Kids Like