Recipes for Snacks for Kids
My 3 children go through a 5 pound bag of apples every week, so I am always looking for different ways for them to eat them. Just to keep things interesting! My usual go to dip for apples is peanut butter and honey, but the other day I got creative and threw in some unexpecteds!
Recipes for Snacks for Kids: Trail Mix Apple Dip
- 2 Tbsp. your favorite peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 small box of raisins
- Other mix ins: slivered or chopped nut of your choice, toasted oats, dried berries~ you get the idea!
- I let my daughter spoon all of this into a small bowl and mix it up. She even cut up her own apple using one of those handy-dandy apple cutter tools! (I love those!)
- There you have it! In less than 5 minutes a healthy and extremely tasty snack that even a 4 year old can make!
Thanks to Abby W. for sharing this recipes for snacks for kids!
Other MadameDeals Dip Recipes:
- Vegan Kids Recipes : Lemon Hummus
- Dunkaroo Dip with Animal Crackers
- Mint Berry Cream Cheese Spread
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
Check out more Kids Snack Recipes!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Recipes for Snacks for Kids