Karina M.’s trip to Farm Fresh Supermarkets on 8/29/2012:
Most my coupons came from coupons.com. I saved them for the right sale. On Wednesdays only FF doubles coupons up to $1.00, so most my $1.00 coupons I use there on Wednesdays.
If I added up my receipt right my total before sales and coupons was $53.76. After sales and coupons my total was $13.02. That’s a savings of 77%!!!!
I do want to note I had a Nabisco cracker coupon the was Buy 2, Get 1 Free (up to $2.50). The sale price/ box was $1.37 (when you buy 3), so that’s what she should have taken off. She told me she didn’t feel like figuring out the difference and calling a manager over to override the coupon so she just took off the $2.50 (yay for me).
- (6) Nabisco Triscuit boxes $1.37 – (2) buy2get1free coupon
- (4) Bush Baked Beans 3/$5- (2) $1.00/2 coupons (doubled)
- (2) Capri Sun (10 pouch pack) $2.49- (2) $1.00/1 (doubled)
- (1) Tyson cooked chicken strips $2.50- $1.00/1 coupon (doubled)
- (2) Kraft sliced cheese 12ct $1.28-$1.00/2 coupon (doubled)
- (2) Stonyfield baby yogurt $2.59-(2)$1.00/1 coupon (doubled)
- (2) Gerber Graduates Snacks 2/$4-$1.00/2 coupon (doubled)
- (1) Gerber Grabbers Pouch $1.45- $.75/1 coupon (doubled)
- (1) Gerber Organic Pouch $1.59- $.75/1 coupon (doubled)
- (1) Colgate Whitening toothpaste $3.00-$1.00/1 coupon (doubled)
Total: $13.02 after sales and coupons!!!!!
Thanks to Karina for this real deals trip!
Let’s all help encourage others to save! If you have a real shopping trip deals that you want to share please email it to me with photos please at [email protected] and you can win 100 Cut Coupons!