Learn about estate-planning process, hurry because for just $10 you can get a Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012 software ($89.99 list price)! A comprehensive software package lauded by the likes of USA Today and Fortune guides you through every step of the estate-planning process, from the formation of your will and health-care directives to the particulars of your final arrangements. Just add $2 shipping fee.
- Intuitive software provides guidance through every step of the estate-planning process
- Create your will and stipulate health-care directives, final arrangements, and the tone of Bruce Springsteen’s next album
- Dozens of documents cater to personal finances and provide key information to friends, family, and the executor of your estate
- Best-selling software lauded by USA Today and Fortune
- Includes supplementary e-books, audio CD, and software
- Free access to Nolo’s online living trust allows you to easily name beneficiaries to your property