Quick Dinner Recipes for Kids: Pizza Balls!
Quick dinner Recipes for Kids: What do kids love more than pizza? Pizza that can fit in the palm of their hands, and that they can dip into sauce! The Quick Dinner Recipe for Kids: Pizza Balls is a perfect and easy weeknight dinner that you and your kids will love!
Here is how you make this Quick Dinner Recipes for Kids: Pizza Balls:
- 3 Cans of biscuit dough (10 in each tube)
- 60 pepperoni slices
- 1 block of cheese (I used colby jack)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 pack of italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- first, cut your block of cheese into squares. (about 30 squares)
- Next, take your biscuits and press them down lightly (you could also use a rolling pin) and stack a pepperoni, then a cheese cube, then another pepperoni
- Next, gather up the dough and fold it around the pepperoni and cheese, making a closed pocket around the filling.
- After you have filled all of your pizza balls, line them up seam side down in a greased baking pan. Brush the tops with your beaten egg, and then dust with italian seasoning and parmesan
- Bake your pizza balls at 425 degrees for 18-20 mins, let cool then serve with warmed pizza sauce!
This Quick Dinner Recipes for Kids: Pizza Balls was a huge hit at my house!
I love that it was easy to make, and my 4 year old loved that she could help me make them! It also make a great Math Lesson for the little ones, have them help you count out the pepperonis, cheese, and balls! For my fun recipes for kids like this one, check out our Cooking with Kids Page!
Topic: Quick Dinner Recipes for Kids