Last week someone baked me these wonderful Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins. They were soooo yummy! I was only to eat one of the muffins myself before they were gone. Luckily they are very easy to make. They are made from the Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix. You can find these mixes for around $2.
1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 large egg
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
1 large egg
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12 count muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until soft. Add egg and sugar. Beat until smooth.
3. Remove 3/4 cup dry pumpkin mix and set aside in small bowl for topping. Pour the rest of the mix into a bowl. Add milk, oil and egg to remaining bread mix in large bowl. Stir until blended.
4. Fill each muffin cup with about 1/4 cup batter. Make indentation in batter. Put 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center of each muffin.
5. Add melted butter to reserved dry mix. Mix with fork until crumbly. Crumble 1 tablespoon over each muffin.
6. Bake 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
*Note: The original recipe calls for lemon peel and pecans which I omitted.
If you are looking for recipes with Pumpkin we have a TON