For the last couple of years I have made a Halloween themed dinner for my nephews and my boys. Not only is a lot of fun but it also fills there bellies with a hearty meal before they hit the candy trail! I make-up a menu and print it out for the boys to read over. It is so fun to listen to their reactions to the silly names!
- Witches Fingers with Blood Sauce (Mozzarella sticks and Marinara sauce)
- Mummy Dogs (Hot dogs or Lil’smokies wrapped in crescent rolls)
- Snakes & Eyeballs (Spaghetti & Meatballs)
- Bone Breadsticks (Take Pillsbury breadstick dough, tie a knot in the end, bake)
- Eyeball Jelly (Jell-o Jigglers)
- Witches Brew (Punch w/ gummy worms frozen inside of ice cubes)
For other ideas, Family Fun has a whole list of Halloween themed recipes.