PINEAPPLE HABANERO STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
PREP TIME: 20 MIN. TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. DIFFICULTY: EASY
- 4 Harvestland Purely All-Natural Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1½ cups Schlotterbeck & Foss Pineapple
- Habanero Sauce, divided, & more for serving
- 1 cup cooked crumbled Jimmy Dean Bulk
- Breakfast Sausage
- ½ Green Onion (Scallion), green part only,
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Green Bay Cheese Pepper Jack,
- shredded (4 oz.)
- 1 large clove Spice World Garlic,peeled and
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
- Mix, prepared
- 1 tsp. each Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a sharp paring knife, create a small pocket in the side of each breast by cutting a slit that is 4" long x 3" deep. Set chicken aside.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing mix with 1 cup S & F Pineapple Habanero Sauce, sausage, scallions, red pepper, pepper jack cheese and garlic.
- Spoon ½ cup of stuffing mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast.
- Arrange breasts on baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dip a basting brush in remaining S & F Pineapple Habanero Sauce. Brush sauce over breasts, coating liberally.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted into center of breast at stuffing registers 165°, about 35 to 40 min.
- Drizzle with S & F Pineapple Habanero sauce; rest 4 min.
- Serve immediately with vegetables and a salad.
Check out other S&F delicious recipes
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits
- Peach Whisky Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Spicy Steak Breakfast Burrito
- Spicy Steak Taco Salad
- Tortellini Alfredo
- Pollo Asada Summer Time Burritos Recipe
- Tuscan Garlic & Herb Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Pineapple Habanero Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
S&F Sauces are available at Whole Foods year round and BJ’s Wholesale Club on a rotational limited time only basis.
Don’t forget to visit S&F for more great recipes.