Chicken, Black Bean, & Pineapple Tacos
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can cubed or crushed pineapple
- 1 small container of salsa
- Desired taco toppings
1. Pour 1/2 the jar of salsa on the bottom of your slow cooker.
2. Lay uncooked chicken breasts on top of the salsa.
3. Dump the corn, beans, and pineapple on top of the chicken.
4. Pour the remaining salsa on top of the mixture.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-4.
You can serve in your favorite taco shell (hard or soft) and use your desired toppings. This also works well on top of rice.
Pineapple Chicken Tacos by Sharon at Mom on Dealz
Each Tuesday during the Fall and Winter The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker (crock-pot) recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Check out these slow-cooker cookbooks:
Slow-Cooker Recipes ebooks: