Let the party begin with this great Slider Recipe
I love to entertain but I hate serving the same food over and over again. I was inspired to try my hand at sliders when I seen the cute little buns at Krogers while grocery shopping. I wanted to make something a little out of the box and my McDonald’s Cheeseburger loving daughter ate 4 and asked for more. These are the perfect appetizer to start off a party or to have around when everyone is watching the big game.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1/3 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 4 slices of Provolone Cheese
- Wash your hands and remove rings from hands. I find meat is mixed best when you use your hands. You can also use kitchen gloves if you don't want the raw meat on your hands.
- Combine ground beef and ground pork making sure to mix together very well.
- Add Worcestershire Sauce and Seasoned Salt and combine well.
- Gently mix in green olives and green onions.
- Form into 2 inch meatballs.
- Cook on stove or grill as you would a hamburger.
- When cooked completely, remove and place on Mini Hamburger Buns (I got mine at Kroger)
- Top with 1/4 slice of Provolone Cheese.
- Serve with spicy ketchup, mustard, or mayo.
If you are looking for other Slider Recipes, check out our Low Calorie Turkey Burger Sliders!