Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits
Who says leftover recipes should be boring? This Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits will surely be a family favorite because of the secret ingredient the S&F Peach Whiskey Sauce which adds more flavor and spice to the recipe.
Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits (Repurposed Recipe)
Active Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. refrigerated large buttermilk biscuits (8 ct.)
- 1/2 cup S&F Peach Whiskey Sauce
- 1 Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Tenderloin (leftover from Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Tenderloins)
- 1 lb. coleslaw
- 1/2 cup bread and butter pickle slices, drained well
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Place the biscuits onto a baking sheet. When the oven is at 350°F. Bake the biscuits for 14-17 minutes until golden brown.
- While the biscuits bake, cut the tenderloin into 1/4-inch thick slices and set aside.
- Add the S&F Peach Whiskey Sauce to a skillet over medium-low heat. Layer the pork slices onto the sauce. Cover the skillet and heat until the park is warmed through, 8-10 minutes. Gently toss the pork slices with the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Assemble the sandwiches: Cut each biscuit in half. Add 2 Tbsp. coleslaw, 1 Tbsp. pickles and a few onion slices to each biscuit. Divide the meat between the biscuits. Return the top half of the biscuit and serve immediately. Serve with sweet potato fries or chips.
Try these Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits now!
S&F Sauces are available at Whole Foods year round and BJ’s Wholesale Club on a rotational limited time only basis.
Check out all of S&F delicious recipes
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Peach Whiskey Glazed Pork Biscuits
- Peach Whisky Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Spicy Steak Breakfast Burrito
- Spicy Steak Taco Salad
- Tortellini Alfredo
Don’t forget to visit S&F for more great recipes.