Pancake Recipes for Kids: Pancake Sandwich
Breakfast time is the perfect time to get creative in the kitchen, and your kids will love making this pancake recipes for kids: pancake sandwich! They are super simple to make, and you can get you kids involved in most of the making process for this recipe! You could also make this a healthy breakfast by using whole wheat pancakes, natural peanut butter, and turkey bacon!
Here is how to make this Pancake Recipes for Kids: Pancake Sandwich!
- Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups of milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Cookie cutter (whichever shape you would like)
- Make the pancakes according to directions
- After the pancakes have cooled, cut them into your desired shape using a cookie cutter. (2 pancakes for each sandwich)
- Smear Peanut Butter on each side and add some sliced bananas to one side, then put the 2 sides together.
- Drizzle some syrup over the top of the sandwich, and serve with the remainder of the banana and some bacon!
This Pancake Recipes for Kids: Pancake Sandwich was a big hit in our house!
And I bet it will be in your house too! My little girl loved the recipe was simple enough that she could help make it, and she could pick out what she wanted on her “sandwich”. I love that the recipe can be changed up. For example, instead on Peanut Butter, you could use cream cheese, and instead of bananas you could use strawberries! It’s a quick and easy breakfast that your kids are sure to love!
Topic: Pancake recipes for Kids: Pancake Sandwich