No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
I have a confession, even though I am trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, I am horrible about eating breakfast daily! I don’t like to cook first thing in the morning, and I find myself starving at lunch time, which can lead to over eating! So I found the perfect, make ahead (and easy) breakfast treat that is sure to give you lasting energy and fullness throughout the morning and into lunchtime! My No Bake Energy Bites Recipe has good-for-you protein that will help you feel full and energized all morning. I even added in a little dark chocolate for that touch of sweetness, while still keeping it healthy!
Here is how to make this No Bake Energy Bites Recipe:
- 2 cups roll oats (not instant!)
- 1 cup all natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds (you could also use flaxseed)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together well.
- Line a cookie sheet in wax paper.
- Using a cookie scoop (or your hands if you don't mind getting messy) form balls from your mixture and place them on your lined cookie sheet.
- Put balls in the fridge and let them chill for a few hours before serving.
This recipe makes about 20 No Bake Energy Bites! You can make them Sunday night so they are ready Monday morning! Make sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge to keep them fresh, they will stay good for about a week.
What are some of your go-to No Bake recipes? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more great good-for-you snacks? Check these out:
Topic: No Bake Energy Bites