One, two, three, and oh here we go again. I need to start over. I often think most of my time is spent getting an idea and starting it. I never seem to get to the end of the idea. The focus and purpose are there but the implementation isn’t. I decided I needed the motivation and I also needed a place to check in and put my ideas down. I needed a gate of responsibility if you will. I also need people in my field to help and guide me. I think Chutzpah is figuring out your strengths and weaknesses and instead of letting those weaknesses rule your day figure out a way to resolve them.
This is the way I tackle a new goal
1) Write is down
2) Write down the steps you will need to complete the task
3) Put dates next to each portion of the goal
4) Place the goal in your calendar
5) Place reminders of necessary benchmarks for you goals completion in your calendar
6) Delete or cross out every item you complete on your way to your goal
7) Revisit your goal daily
8) Once the goal has been completed reflect on the process
ChutzpaChutzpah. This is a word that is used often by myself because sometimes I just can’t believe what people do. I mean really! I thought it would be fun to share our Chutzpah moments. The only rules are no names of stores, people, or events. You may also not use inappropriate language. Leave a comment listing your favorite Chutzpah moment! I mean laughter is the best medicine.
chutzpah Or khutspe. Nerve, extreme arrogance, brazen presumption. In English, chutzpah often connotes courage or confidence, but among Yiddish speakers, it is not a compliment.