Mothers Day Gifts Ideas
Make Your Own Candy Bouquets
I love creating my own gifts because they come from the heart and can be customized for the person receiving the gift. One of my favorite gifts to create is a Candy Bouquet. Who doesn’t like to receive a great bouquet filled with their favorite sweet treats. Normally, I make them full of sweet treats but this time,I decided to mix it up and in honor of Mother’s Day and the lovely Spring weather peaking it’s head out behind the long cold winter I have created a Mother’s Day edition. It is simple to make if you know how to Make Your Own Candy Bouquets and just has a few minor changes. So check out how to add some wow to your Candy Bouquet and surprise that special women in your life.
Mothers Day Gifts Ideas: Make Your Own Candy Bouquets
I bought all the things I needed at the Dollar Tree which makes this really affordable. Check out all our tips on How to Save on Crafts.
What You Will Need
- 2 bunches of artificial flowers
- Kabob Stick – If you cannot find them substitute chop sticks or buy an extra bunch of flowers and take of the heads of the flowers and use the stems.
- small foam block
- decorative grass, rocks, or beads (used to cover up foam in vase)
- 1 wide mouth vase (I reused an old candle jar I had washed out and stored)
- 18 mini candy bars, suckers or smaller snacks
- Mother’s sayings (I have created a printable you will find below or you can make up your own)
- Cut foam to cut into center of vase.
- Place decorative grass or beads around foam till you can’t see it thru vase.
- Arrange flowers around the foam.
- Cut out sayings and tape to the front of the candy bars.
- Tape the skewers or stems to the back of the candy bars.
- Insert into the foam, alternating as you go. Make sure to work into the flowers to create a bouquet effect.
- Make sure the arrangement is balanced and you are ready to gift it.