Mixed Berry Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated Great Value Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed (I recommend thawing in a strainer so that the extra juices drain out. Also dry on a paper towel.)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Roll out GREAT VALUE Sugar Cookie Dough on the bottom of round baking stone. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a nice golden brown.Remove and cool completely.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.Fold in cool whip. Spread on top of cooled cookie.
- Place mixed berries on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Slice and serve.
Hi I’m Gwendolyn and I have been a stay at home mom since 2009. I have been with my husband, James, for 10 years and we are proud parents of Jayme (8) and Nicholas (13). We are also parents to 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hamsters, and a snake. My father-in-law lives with us so it is always non-stop at our house. I had the honor of becoming a step-parent when I got married and have a great relationship with my step-son. I always used coupons and shopped for bargains but was forced to step up my game when my husband was disabled in 2005. I get an incredible rush from saving money and finding great deals. My life is a constant journey and I look forward to sharing it with you all.