Michaels Printable Coupons 4/11-4/17

There are two Michaels printable coupons good from 4/11 until 4/17/10. One is for 40% off a regular priced item and the other is for 60% off a custom framing order.

Most likely these will be in the Sunday paper too, but the printables are great if you are in need of an extra coupon!

Trackbacks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge