Make your own Bubble Refill Station!
Make your own Bubble Refill Station just in time for spring and summer! I don’t know about you, but my little girl loves bubbles, in fact, bubbles was her first word! In the spring and summer you can find us outside blowing bubbles, and we have all kinds of different bubbles. I found this awesome Bubble Refill Station and I knew I just had to make one! This would be awesome if you have more than one kid blowing bubbles, and it can save you some money because instead of buying multiple smaller bottles of bubbles, you can buy one big one! All together this project cost me about $5!
Here is what you will need to make the Bubble Refill Station:
- A water pitcher with a spout
- vinyl letters (I got mine from the dollar store for only $1!)
Here is how you make this Bubble Refill Station:
- First, make sure that you clean out the inside of your water pitcher and let it dry.
- Then, peel your letters off and place them where you want them on the pitcher. (The letters peel off easily so don’t worry if you have to replace them)
- Add some bubbles! You can use all kinds of things for cups for your bubbles, we used washed out yogurt cups! You can also make your own bubble wands out of wire hangers!
Topic: Make your own Bubble Refill Station