Welcome to Real Advice Gal!
We are so glad you have found us!
Real Advice Gal is PR friendly. We host giveaways weekly and enjoy reviewing high quality products. If you would like us to review a product for you, we will give a thorough and honest review of your product.
Real Advice Gal is a family friendly site and all products and sponsors must be family friendly as well. Sponsoring a giveaway is also another great way to get your product name out there. We use facebook, twitter, google+ and an e-mail daily digest to get the word out for you.
Contact RealAdviceGal by filling out the form below or email at madamedeals (At) Gmail (Dot) com
If the form doesn’t show up above, go here.
As a blog partner for brand campaigns, BlogFrog has been consistently wowed by the quality of content and the quantity of engagement Amee, from Madame Deals Inc., is able to produce. She is consistently one of the highest producers of engagement in our brand campaigns. In fact in some cases, she has even produced a higher volume of comments than all other campaign bloggers combined. We look forward to sharing continued success with Madame Deals!
– from Jodi Dey of Blog Frog
To see more testimonials from our sponsors click here.
- Featured in March’s Issue of All You Magazine
- Speaker at Review Retreat “How to work with brands”
- Featured Write Lifetime Moms.com part of A&E Network
- Circle of Moms Top 25 Coupon Blogger
- MadameDeals appeared on All You Magazine Blog.
- Bi-weekly radio spot on Z95.1 Radio Station April/May 2010.
- Interview on Z95.1 Radio Station by Sherry Taylor on March 24th, 2010.
- “Corned Beef: Point Cut or Flat Cut” post was featured on Beef It’s What’s for Dinner Prime Posts on March 16, 2010.
- Madame Deals appeared on NBC 29 on August 2, 2009.
- Interview on Work at Home Success September 11, 2009.
- Guest post on Deal Seeking Mom July 23, 2009.
- Amee appeared on several one minute segments offering weekly savings tips on the radio with 9.51
Brands we have worked with:
Choozon Consultant , P&G, Costco, Tiny Prints, Snapfish, Pampers, HP, Hanes , Champion , Hurley , Shoe Privee, Shabby Apple, Jewel Mint, Nintendo, Happy Baby, 1800 Flowers, Mattress Discounters, StuffBuff, Stella & Dot, Tommee Tippee, Mamas and Papas, Zoara, World of Judaica, White Pages, Pfaltzgraff, Lite Sprites, Swiffer, Yo Gabba Gabba, Totsy, Vera Bradley, Red Tulip Boutique, Sears, Yokini Swimwear, Lugz Shoes, Lela, Sneakpeeq, Pocoyo, Smart Wav, Nature’s Seep and more… you can see all of them on www.madamedealsmedia.com the social media company that I own.
Amee of RealAdviceGal.com was part Mom Blog Tour at the Summer Fancy Food Show 2015
Give us a call for advertising and promotions: