Easy Low Calorie Recipes: Slow Cooker Beef Noodles
This is the latest Edition in our Easy Low Calorie Recipes series, Low Calorie Crock Pot Beef Noodles! This meal was so yummy! It was a bit on the rich side, so you are able to eat a smaller portion and still feel full! (And it’s only 212 calories a serving!)
It is cold here in TN, and when it gets cold nothing is better than a hearty meal! This easy low calorie recipes: Slow Cooker Beef Noodles is easy to make, super filling, and won’t bust your calorie budget for the day! This recipe consists of 3 simple ingredients and even my 5 year old loves to eat it!
Here is how to make these Easy Low Calorie Recipes: Slow Cooker Beef Noodles:
- 1 lb lean stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 6 oz whole wheat noodles
- First, empty both cans of soup into a bowl and mix well
- Put your thawed stew meat in the bottom of your crock pot and pour the soup on top of the beef.
- Cook on high for 5 hours, or low for 8, making sure to stir a few times
- Cook your noodles according to package direction and add to your beef and soup, mix well.
- Top with salt and pepper and serve!
Here are the nutrition facts for this Low Calorie Crock Pot Beef Noodle Meal:
- Calories- 212
- Fat- 10g
- Fiber- 2g
Looking for more yummy Easy Low Calorie Recipes? Try these out:
Topic: Low Calorie Recipes