Low Calorie Pigs in a Blanket
I love when I find recipes for classic comfort food done low calorie! With a few quick changes you can cut about 1/2 the calories out of this pigs in a blanket recipe! I love this recipe because its super quick and easy to make, and it’s great for larger crowds too!
Here is how to make these low calorie pigs in a blanket:
- Turkey hot dogs (I used the ball park kind)
- Reduced fat crescent rolls
- sliced cheese (if wanted)
- First,preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and take a package of 8 hot dogs and cut each hot dogs into 4 pieces.
- Next, take each of your cresent roll pieces and roll them out to make them bigger. Cut each piece into 4 separate pieces.
- Then, wrap each piece of hot dog inside of the crescent roll (add cheese if you would like) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cook about 8 mins, or until golden. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
Here is the Nutrition information for this low calorie pigs in a blanket recipe:
Serving size- 4 pigs in a blanket
topic: low calorie