Low Calorie Marshmallow Cheesecake
Remember my awesome Marshmallow Brownies that I made a few weeks ago with the Sweet Artisan Marshmallows I received? Well this is another recipe I made using their wonderful marshmallows! For this Low Calorie Marshmallow Cheesecake recipe I used the Triple Chocolate Artisan Marshmallows to bring the sweetness! Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts to make, and it’s super easy to lighten it up! By making a few simple switches like fat free cream cheese and whipped topping, you can make this light and airy cheesecake without feeling guilty about it after you eat it! This recipe clocks in at 297 calories a slice!
Here is how to make this Low Calorie Marshmallow Cheesecake:
- 1 package of marshmallows (Like the yummy Sweet Artisan Marshmallows I used!)
- 3/4 cup skim (or 2%) milk
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- Graham cracker crust (prepackaged or you can make your own)
- In a bowl (or a mixer) beat your cream cheese well
- On the stove in a small saucepan melt your marshmallows in your milk over medium heat. Make sure to stir often and it should take about 7 minuets. Remove from heat and let cool
- Once your marshmallows are cooled, combine them with your cream cheese and beat to combine
- Fold in your whipped topping and pour your mix into your prepared crust.
- Refrigerate a few hours to set and serve!
This Low Calorie Marshmallow Cheesecake recipe was easy to make and tastes oh-so-yummy! It’s nice and fluffy and is sure to be a hit at your home! Make sure to visit the Sweet Artisan Marshmallow Website to check out all the homemade marshmallow flavors offered!
Looking for more great recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Low Calorie Marshmallow Cheesecake