Low Calorie Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
Today’s Low Calorie Recipe is Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken! This is a super easy and delicious meal that takes about 5 minutes to prepare, and is only 190 calories a serving (without the rice that is). It is a bit on the spicy side, which I love , and is sure to fill you up, without making you feel bloated and too full.
Here is the recipe for Low Calorie Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken:
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can salt free chicken broth
- 8 oz. frozen corn
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Ms. Dash southwest seasonings
- Salt to taste
- Cut up chicken into chunks, and add corn and chicken to your crock pot.
- Add in black beans, chicken broth, tomatoes (with chilis), cilantro, seasonings, and salt into your crock pot and stir. Cook on High for 6 hours (or low for 10 hours)
- Serve over whichever rice you would like, and enjoy! (I chose brown rice because it's less calories)
This Low Calorie Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken is Good and good for you!
I don’t know about you, but I love easy meals that I can just throw together in the morning, and by the time dinner rolls around all I have to do is serve it! I love it even better when it’s low calorie! Usually convenience (when it comes to cooking) means not so great for you. with this meal clocking in at about 190 calories per serving (about 320 when you add the rice) it makes eating well easy (and tasty!). For dessert, why not try my low calorie funfetti cookies? That would bring your meal total to under 500 calories! You can’t beat that.
Here are the Nutrtion facts for this Low Calorie Recipe:
If you are looking for a great, and well priced Crock Pot to make this yummy Low Calorie meal in, check out this great deal on amazon:
This is the Crock Pot I use and I love it! What other Low Calorie Recipes would you like to see on Madame Deals?