Low Calorie Crock Pot Meals: Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta Recipe
Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta Recipe
How yummy does this Low Calorie Crock Pot Meals: Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta look?? At only 410 calories a serving, this is the perfect meal to make when you are craving some comfort food, without undoing your whole diet!
Here is how to make this Low Calorie Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta:
- Chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 pack of Italian dressing Mix
- 4 tablespoons melted light butter
- 1 chopped onion (small)
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- Cut your chicken into bite sized chunks, add them to your crock pot.
- Sprinkle your Italian Dressing Mix onto your chicken and add your melted butter, cook on LOW for 4 hours
- In a sauce pan, add a little bit of olive oil and heat over Med/high eat. Add chopped onion and garlic and let it brown.
- Once your onion has browned add your cream of chicken, chicken broth, and cream cheese (cut into cubes first) cook until melted.
- Pour sauce over your chicken and cook for additional hour.
- Pour in your choice of pasta and mix well. Serve warm!
There you have it! Low Calorie Crock Pot Meals:Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta! This meal is great for cold winter days, and makes your house smell amazing while it cooks all day! It also keeps in the fridge really well for a few days, so you can cook it in advance!
Do you know what would go perfect with this Low Calorie Crock Pot Meals:Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta?
Looking for more yummy Crock Pot recipes? How about our Pineapple Chicken Tacos Slow Cooker Recipe
What are some of your favorite Low Calorie Crock Pot Meals??