Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
If you love Cheesecake, then you are going to love this recipe for Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake! I’ve never made my own cheesecake before, but now that I know how easy it is (and how many calories I can eliminate by making it myself) I’ll never buy another one from the store! This recipe is super easy and quick, and the cheesecake taste amazing! And at less than 300 calories a slice, it’s sure to please your sweet tooth, without making your hips mad!
Here is the recipe for the Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
- For the crust:
- 2/3 cup reduced fat chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter (or margarine)
- For the Filling:
- 3 packs (8 oz) non fat cream cheese
- 1 can non fat condensed milk
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine cookie wafer crumbs and melted butter and layer the bottom of an 8 inch pie pan, make sure they are even.
- In a blender (or mixer) beat cream cheese, egg whites, vanilla, and milk, until smooth and stir in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into your pie pan, and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly across the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and bake cake for 30 minutes (or until the cheesecake only slightly jiggles in the middle)
- Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator uncovered for 2 1/2 hours, and then serve!
Here are the Nutrition Facts for this Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe:
Serving size- 1 slice
Topic: Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake