Low Calorie Chicken Nachos
Low Calorie Chicken Nachos-We are not a big sports family, but there is one sport we do get really into, is UFC. What goes great with watching people get knocked it? Nachos! Nachos are a great meal for anyone that is watching sports. I’m not sure why, but it just fits! Nachos are normally not the best choice for someone who is trying to eat a little healthier, but thanks to this Awesome Cook This, Not That book, I can not enjoy some yummy nachos for only 330 calories!
Here is the recipe for these Low Calorie Chicken Nachos:
- 1 lb chicken breast cooked
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans
- salsa (you can make your own or use premade)
- 1 red onion
- Juice from 2 limes
- low fat sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Put a layer of chips down on a baking sheet, and then spoon a layer of black beans evenly over the chips.
- Next, add a layer of shredded chicken and cheese, bake for 15-20 mins (until the cheese is bubbly)
- While your Nachos are cooling, mix together sour cream, the juice from 2 limes, and some cilantro.
- Spoon sour cream mix and salsa over nachos and serve!
This Low Calorie Chicken Nachos Recipe was simple and quick to make, and was a big crowd pleaser during fight night in our house! You could also add some olives or jalapenos onto this recipe for some added flavor!
Here is the nutrition information for this Low Calorie Chicken Nachos Recipe:
So next time you have a family get together and you need something that can feed a crowd, whip up these Low Calorie Chicken Nachos in under 30 mins, and under 350 calories!