Low Calorie Cheddar Biscuits
If there is one thing that will make me cheat on my low calorie diet, it is Red Lobsters Cheddar Bay Biscuits. So when I found a way to cut down the calories and not the flavor, I was super stoked and I knew I had to share it with you guys! This is a simple recipe with simple ingredients and doesn’t take long to make. Each biscuit has around 90 calories, which is about 1/2 the calories of a tradition cheddar bay biscuit! So invite some friends over and enjoy!
Here is how to make these Low Calorie Cheddar Biscuits:
- 2 cups Bisquick (I used the Heart Smart Bisquick)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 4 oz sharp shredded cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Melt your butter in a small frying pan, add in 1/2 your garlic and heat for about 3 minuets, remoe from heat and add your parsley. Set aside
- In a large bowl combine your Bisquick, cheese, remaining garlic and milk, stir well.
- Drop batter in large tablespoons onto your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minuets
- Take out and drizzle your butter over your biscuits and put them back in the oven for an additional 5 minuets
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Looking for more great Low Calorie Recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Low Calorie Meals