Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Wontons
If you are looking for a super easy chicken recipe with a kick, then you will love my low calorie buffalo chicken wontons! This recipe can be whipped up in about 20 minuets (and that includes cooking time!) and is a great way to spice up your grilled chicken! They are a little spicy, but you can adjust the heat level to your liking. Bonus, the are only 27 calories each!
Here is how to make these Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Wontons:
- 6 oz cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce (I used Sriracha )
- 18 wonton wrappers
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray a cookie sheet lightly with olive oil.
- Mix your shredded chicken, cream cheese, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Take out your wonton wrappers and go around the edges with a paintbrush (clean) dipped in water.
- Spoon about 1/2 a tbsp of your chicken onto the corner wonton wrapper.
- Fold your filled wonton in half pressing the edges together firmly.
- Once all your wontons are filled and wrapped, place them on the cookies sheet and cook from 8-12 minuets (or until crispy) and serve!
Looking for more great Low Calorie Recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Low Calorie Recipes