Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for the upcoming football season! All the flavor of buffalo cjicken wings without the calories (or the mess!). This is one of my favorite recipes to make for parties and sporting events, and only uses a few ingredients and a crock pot!
Here is how you make this Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 package fat free cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Sriracha)
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Cook your chicken and shredded it up, set aside to let it cool slightly.
- Next take your cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, vinegar, and blue cheese and mix them together in a bowl until smooth.
- Next, add you chicken and mix well, set in a crock pot on low for about 2 hours. Serve warm with chips, celery, or crackers!
This recipe is a great low calorie alternative to a higher calorie game time snack, and you can adjust the heat to your liking. Here is the nutritional information:
- Servings- 9
- Servings size- 1/2 cup
Looking for some more yummy Low Calorie Recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Dip