Listerine 21 Day Oral Care Challenge
Well here we go, I am about to embark on a slightly different oral care routine over the next 3weeks. This is my introductory post as I challenge myself to a 21 day Listerine challenge.
My oral routine over the last few years has been pretty basic – brush with a conventional tooth brush and toothpaste in the AM and follow it with a flossing session. In the PM I only typically brush right before bed without flossing. I have not used a rinse routine in a long time. My excuse with a lack of rinse is mostly due to time and cost. I mean come on, how much time do we have in the AM before work to do a three step process?
As I head off on the challenge I am excited to find out that brushing alone only gets my mouth 75% clean. I noticed before the challenge that my gums are a little redder than normal, and due to my coffee drinking routine in AM, my teeth are a bit more yellow. In the world of sales and business, nobody would want to present themselves only partially clean correct? Well I will give you an update midway thru the challenge and let you know how I make out, until then wish me luck! I am inspired to know that this challenge will help not only my oral health but those of Oral Health America’s Smiles Across America program whereby up to 210,000 children will benefit from needed oral cares services in 2013.
I invite all to go to www.Facebook.com/Listerine to learn more about oral care, and how signing up for the challenge can raise substantial funding for Smiles Across America.
Did you know?
- There are more germs in your mouth than there are people on earth! 2 Believe it or not, brushing alone misses 75% of your mouth, so it is also critical to floss regularly and rinse twice a day with a therapeutic mouthwash like LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® to achieve superior oral health.
- Oral disease is now the most chronic childhood illness in the U.S.3
- Millions of children are suffering and experiencing pain so severe, it affects their ability to eat, sleep and learn.
- It doesn’t just affect children either, as nearly half of American adults also suffer from some form of periodontal (gum) disease and may not even know it.4 It is an early form of gum disease and is usually painless, but if left untreated, it can lead to even more serious oral health problems like the loss of soft tissue, bone and teeth.
- As many as 130 million Americans lack dental insurance, including more than 15.4 million children.
- More than 51 million school hours and 164 million work hours are lost each year due to dental disease, leading to increased educational disparities and decreased productivity.
You can improve your oral health within 21 days by brushing, flossing and using LISTERINE ® ULTRACLEAN® twice a day,while also helping children in need across America receive oral care through Oral Health America’s Smiles Across America® program.
By using a LISTERINE® Antiseptic mouthwash twice a day for 30 seconds, you can clean virtually 100 percent of your mouth. In fact, you can get:
- Up to 5 times healthier gums in 2 weeks
- Up to 9 times healthier gums in 4 weeks*
Get involved in this challenge to improve your own oral care, and to help children in need. Sign up for the challenge on the LISTERINE® Facebook page. You can pledge to take the Listerine 21 Day Challenge in order for LISTERINE to donate to the Smiles Across America program, helping children in need get access to oral care. This is a project of Listerine with Oral Health America toward their goal of connecting up to 210,000 children with needed oral health services in 2013*. You can also sign up for a fun reminder app in which you can adopt a “pet mouth” to help keep them on track during the challenge. You can also download a Listerine coupon.
Ready to Win Listerine Products & $100 Walmart GC? Enter this giveaway through the rafflecopter below.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older. Sweepstakes end April 15, 2013. Prize(s) provided by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products a division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules [insert hyperlink] for complete details.
Disclosure: “I received products from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® 21 Day Challenge. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older. Sweepstakes end April 15, 2013. Prize(s) provided by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products a division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for complete details: http://bit.ly/14S0dYy
Listerine 21 Day Challenge