KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway
Welcome to our 5 Quart KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Giveaway is hosted by Today’s Frugal Mom™ and Eating on a Dime and sponsored by several amazing bloggers. We are excited to give one of our readers the chance to win this beautiful Empire Red mixer to put to use in their own kitchen! This mixer has a retail value of $349.99!
Here is a little about this KitchenAid Mixer:
- Equipped with a 325-watt motor and 10 mixing speeds, making delicious treats is easier with the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-qt. Stand Mixer.
- The flat beater and dough hook mix chunky ingredients, while the wire whisk handles more delicate concoctions.
- Stainless steel 5-qt. bowl includes an ergonomic handle and pouring shield.
- Also features a tilt-back head and durable all-metal construction.
- UL listed.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 16-3/8Lx11Wx16-1/2H”.
Here are some of our awesome and delicious recipes that you can make using a KitchenAid Mixer:
Join our KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway now!
Enter to win!
Contest begins on Monday, January 20, 2014 ar 12:00am EST and ends at 11:59pm EST on Friday, January 31, 2014.
There’s only one mandatory entry, but by doing more entries the bigger your chances of winning.
By entering, you are agreeing to the legal terms stated below the Giveaway Tools.
Please wait for the giveaway tools to load below.
WINNER IS Jessica Payne
Legal Terms: No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited. Valid only in the United States. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Must have a mailing address within the continental United States (sorry no APO/FPO). Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter and will be notified within 48 hours of the contest’s close. Selected winner’s will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prizes provided by & awarded by the sponsor(s). The act of liking a Facebook page is not required to win.
Like our KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway? Make sure to check out MadameDeals Contest Page for lots of awesome prizes!
Love cooking? Check out some of our delicious recipes: