Kids Snack Recipes
Cereals are not just eaten with milk, with just a few tweaks you can make a fun kids snack recipes using cereals that kids will enjoy. This week, I decided to make some sticky marshmallow cereals treat.
- Cereals - You can use any cereals, but it would be best to use unsweetened ones. For this recipe I used Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Unsalted Butter
- Greased Baking Pan
- Pour the cereals that you want to use in a large mixing bowl. Then set it aside.
- On low heat, melt the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly and make sure to melt the mixture completely.
- Pour the melted mixture on to the mixing bowl with cereals and mix it well. The marshmallows will get sticky as it cools down so you have to mix it with the cereals quickly.
- Then pour the combined cereal mixture to a greased baking pan, spreading it evenly.
- Set it aside for about one hour. This will allow the mixture to harden.
- Once it cools down, cut it and serve.
Did you like this kids snack recipes? Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Kids Snack Recipes