Kids Smoothie Recipes: Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Green Smoothie
If you are looking for some great kids smoothie recipes then you will love this Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Green smoothie recipe! This recipe has all the yummy fruit flavor your kids will love with a full serving of veggies too! The best part is, your kids will never know that their fruit smoothie has leafy greens in it, and won’t even be able to taste it if they do know! My little girl is 5 and asks for the smoothie for breakfast a few times a week. Smoothies are great for breakfasts and snacks. Want to save some time? Make a big batch of these at one time and pop them in the freezer, grab them in the morning and go!
Here is how to make this Kids Smoothie Recipes: Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Green Smoothie:
- Peaches (chopped and frozen)
- Watermelon (chopped and frozen)
- Strawberries (chopped and frozen)
- 1 Cup of Kale (you could also use spinach if you would like)
- 1/2 a cup of Orange Juice (You could also use water, milk, or almond milk)
- First, in a blender add your frozen fruit. (You can either buy frozen fruit, or save some money and buy it fresh then freeze it.)
- Next, add your kale (or spinach) on top of your frozen fruit and add your juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour your smoothie in a cup and top with a few pieces of fruit and serve!
Looking for some more Kids Smoothie Recipes? Check these out:
- Kid Smoothie Recipes: Peach Frozen Yogurt
- Easy Kid Smoothie Recipes: Strawberry & Nutella Smoothies
- Delicious Kid Smoothie Recipes – Peachy Banana Cobbler
Topic: Kids smoothie recipes