Kids Meal Recipes
Have a child who wants to help but does NOT want his hands to get messy? I do and this recipe is the best solution for this problem! This is also a quick and easy kids meal recipes if you don’t have ready made crust or time for a homemade one to rise.
Kids Meal Recipes: Cooking for Kids Pour in a Pan Pizza
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup milk (water or milk substitutes can be used)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb cooked sausage
- 1 (3 1/2) oz pkg pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 2 tablespoons green pepper
- Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in milk and eggs. This will be your "crust." It now needs to be poured into a greased 13x9x2 pan.
- Sprinkle the chopped ingredients over the "crust."
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Remove the pizza from oven.
- Be careful not to touch the pan during this next step because it will be hot!!
- Spread 1 cup pizza sauce and 2 cups mozzarella cheese on top then bake for minutes more.
Thanks to Rachel C. for sharing this recipe!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Other MadameDeals Pizza Recipes:
- Quick Dinner Recipes for Kids: Pizza Balls
- Strawberry Pizza Recipe
- Simple Fun Recipes for Kids: Pizza Bagels
- Spaghetti Pizza Bake
- Mixed Berry Pizza Recipe
Find more Dinner Recipes for Kids!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Kids Meal Recipes