Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Peaches Recipe
What can make pulled pork even better? How about grilled peaches? I have taken my quick to prepare pulled pork recipe and stepped it up a notch by making it a peaches recipe!
I have a couple of recipes for crockpot pulled pork and this easy recipe for crockpot pulled pork. I find that dinner is often a chore so we need to come up with ways to make it fast and fantastic. I recently went peach picking and I had some peaches to spare so that inspired this awesome recipe.
- 3lb pork roast
- ½ c apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Dash of pepper
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 C water
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- One peach for every two people
- Read more at http://madamedeals.com/slow-cooker-showcase-pullied-pork/#CZOqYV671FoGOv12.99
- Put the pork roast, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic and a dash of pepper in the crockpot.
- Add enough water to cover pork.
- Cook on low overnight. In the morning, pour off the cooking juices.
- Pork should be tender and easy to shred.
- Shred pork with forks. Put shredded meat back in the crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to shredded meat starting with the BBQ Sauce.
- Cook on the lowest setting until dinner time. You can add seasonings or BBQ sauce to taste depending in your family’s preferences.
If you have kids get them into the kitchen with our Recipes Kids Can Make!