Kids Ice Cream Recipes: Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream Pops
The warmer months are approaching rapidly, so you know what that means…. ice cream weather! How about a treat that your kids can help you make. This one is so easy that your kids may even be able to make it entirely themselves.
Kids Ice Cream Recipes
- Here's what you need to make 12 pops:
- 1 container birthday cake ice cream
- half a package of birthday cake Oreos
- colorful sprinkles
- dixie cups
- popsicle sticks
- Crush or chop up half the package of birthday cake Oreos.
- Mix the chopped up Oreos with the container of birthday cake ice cream in a large bowl. Stir til combined. Or, use the lazy way out like me & break out the stand mixer :)
- Pour some sprinkles into each dixie cup - just enough to cover the bottoms.
- Divide the ice cream mixture evenly between the 12 dixie cups, using a spoon to pack it down inside. Place a popsicle stick in the middle of each ice cream pop.
- Freeze for a few hours, or until firm. To remove from the dixie cup, slice a butter knife alongside the edges to loosen.
Thanks to Mrs. Happy Homemaker for this Kids Ice Cream Recipes!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!