Kids Halloween Recipes: Pumpkin Fluff
Kids Halloween Recipes:It’s that time of year again, the time for changing leaves, cooler temperatures, fun costumes, and pumpkins! Fall is my favorite time of year, and Halloween is my favorite holiday, so anytime I see a new fall themed recipe I must try it! This Kids Halloween Recipes: Pumpkin Fluff was SO easy to make and it is absolutely delicious. My little girl has been eating it up since I made it. It tastes like pumpkin pie (but it’s much easier to make)
Here is how to make this Kids Halloween Recipes: Pumpkin Fluff
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin. (NOT pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin)
- 1 16 oz container of whipped topping
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- First, mix together your pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and instant vanilla pudding mix together in a bowl.
- Next, fold in your whipped topping with your pumpkin mix until smooth.
- Place your fluff into the fridge and let chill for about an hour, put it in a cute container (I got mine at WalMart for $5! Or you could use a hollowed out pumpkin if you can find one!) and serve! I served mine with Graham Crackers and it was awesome!
Oh? You’re wondering where I got that awesome spreading knife? I got it from the wonderful store BabyPuppyDesigns on etsy! She makes fun (and personalized) vintage silverware, wedding favors, and more! Make sure to check her out and show her some love!
Did you enjoy this Kids Halloween Recipes:Pumpkin Fluff? Check out these posts:
Check out MadameDeals Halloween page for fun Halloween recipes, decors, crafts and more!
Topic: Kids Halloween Recipes