Delicious and Refreshing Kids’ Easy Recipes
When the heat index is soaring keep them cool with Kids’s Easy Recipes. This delicious Peach and Mango Pops recipe has just enough sweet without all the extra sugar calories. Plus you can throw them together in minutes because you only need 4 ingredients.
My kids love making them and they love eating them even more.
Kids’ Easy Recipes- Peach Mango Pops
- 1 pack of Peach Mango Kool Aid Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup of Splenda
- 1 1/2 quarts of water
- 2 cups peaches diced (2 peaches)
- Combine Kool Aid, Splenda, and water in medium pitcher.
- Mix well till Kool Aid Drink Mix and Splenda are dissolved.
- Place diced peaches into popsicle holders.
- Poor Kool Aid over peaches.
- Insert sticks and place in freezer until frozen.
- Remove from popsicle holders and enjoy!
The possibilities are endless when you combine different flavors of Kool Aid with fresh fruit. The fun has just started with this kids’ easy recipes.
If you have kids get them into the kitchen with our Recipes Kids Can Make!
Plus, check out our Peach Recipes page for more delicious meal using this yummy fruit.
Find out how you can submit your Kool Aid Creation for a Chance to Win!
Topic: Kids Easy Recipes