Let them make their own snack with these Kids Easy Recipes : Fruit Kabobs
My kids like to help out in the kitchen but never when I need them to. Today they wanted a snack, while I was in the middle of cleaning. Instead of stopping what I was doing and making them something, I let them make this kids easy recipes: fruit kabobs. I supplied the fruit and toothpicks and they did all the work creating and then eating.
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups mango, cubed
- 2 cups cantaloupe,cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Skewer fruit pieces with toothpicks
- Alternate fruit types for a colorful kabob
- If a fruit is not in season, substitute a different fruit.
- Serve with a yogurt dipping sauce.
Do you have Kids Easy Recipes you would like to share?
Check out our Job Board and Apply and you could get paid for your recipe!
Topic: Kids Easy Recipes