Peach Crumble Recipe
Have you ever invited someone to dinner, and then thought “Oh no, what about dessert?” Every time I bake my kitchen looks like a war zone! Flour and sugar are everywhere, I need a change of clothes. It’s a disaster!
It can be difficult to whip up a dessert without making a mess of the kitchen in less than an hour, but I have the solution! A quick, easy dessert that can be thrown together in no time with only a few ingredients. Best of all, there are no extra dishes to worry about!
Kids Dessert Recipes: Quick and Easy Peach Crumble
- 2-3 cups frozen or canned peaches
- 1 box instant cake mix (if you don't have one make your own! 2 3/4 cup flour,1 3/4 cups sugar, 2 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 tsp salt)
- 1 can clear soda (ginger ale)
- Preheat your oven to 400 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Add peaches and then sprinkle your cake mix over top. You want it well covered.
- Next pour your soda over top slowly. Cover as much of the cake mix as possible. Do not mix! Just pour it over top
- Bake for 45 minutes, and viola! A dessert fit for any company you invite, and no extra dishes to worry about!
Thanks to Chelsea Klassen for this peach crumble recipe!
Find more Dessert Recipes for Kids
Try out our other Peach Recipes:
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!