Delicious Kids Dessert Recipes – Blueberry Pineapple Crumble Cake
My family loves dessert but to keep our diet in check we eat desserts only on the weekends. I had stocked up on fruit at the beginning of the week and we hadn’t eaten it all so I wanted to use up what was left before it went bad. I had found several recipes but they all called for frozen or canned fruit. I prefer to use fresh fruit whenever possible because I feel the flavor and freshness are better. This recipe was so simple that my daughter assembled most of it by herself.
Kids Dessert Recipes – Blueberry Pineapple Crumble Cake
- 1 whole Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 3 cups fresh Blueberries
- 2 cup fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Funfetti Cake Mix (yellow or white cake mix can be substituted)
- 2/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- Preheat Oven to 350*
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine fruit and spread evenly on the bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of fruit
- Repeat with brown sugar
- Drizzle melted butter on top of brown sugar
- Bake for 45 minutes or until gold brown.
This recipe is delicious on its own or you can serve with frozen yogurt or ice cream. If different fruits are in season feel free to mix it up and see where your creativity takes you.
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Topic: Kids Dessert Recipes