Get them in on the summer fun with Kids BBQ Recipes
My kids love to get involved with the summer party plans. They even like to plan their own parties with their friends. Everyone loves when they can make Kids BBQ Recipes. The Hot Dog Party pleases everyone. It is easy for them to make and personalize.
My son and daughter were more than happy to join in on the fun and helped create this fun Hot Dog Party.
- 1 pack of Hot Dogs
- 1 pack of Hot Dog Buns
- 1 can of Hot Dog Chili, cooked
- 1 can of Sauerkraut, warmed
- Onion, chopped
- Shredded Cheese
- Pickles, chopped or sliced
- Tomatoes, chopped
- (any other condiments that guests will enjoy)
- Grill Hot Dogs on George Forman Grill (Easy for older kids to do on their own)
- Set Cooked Hot Dogs in Buns.
- Serve with tray of Condiments
- Guests can "Dress" their hot dogs any way they please.