Kids Appetizer Recipes: Mini Taco Bowls
Looking for a fun kids appetizer recipe to make? These Mini Taco Bowls are perfect for a party, or even to spice up a weeknight dinner! All the great taste of a taco, in 1 bite! This is a great recipe for little hands, and is also perfect for someone who is trying to reduce their portions, without having to sacrifice taste! The best part is that this kids appetizer recipes: mini taco bowls are fast and easy to make, and it’s a recipe you can get your kids involved in as well.
Here is how to make this Kids Appetizer Recipes: Mini Taco Bowls:
- hamburger meat
- taco seasonings
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- tortilla bowl chips
- Mexican Rice
- First, brown some hamburger (or turkey) meat, drain, and add a packet of taco seasonings.
- Fix your rice according to package directions. After the rice and taco meat has cooled a bit, add both to your tortilla chip bowls.
- Next, add some cheese on top, along with some sour cream and hot sauce and serve!
Looking for some more fun recipes like this Kids Appetizer Recipes:Mini Taco Bowls? Try these:
- Kids Easy Recipes – Peach Mango Pops
- Recipe for Kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake
- Kids Play Dough Recipe
topic: kids appetizer recipes