Peach Smoothie Recipe
Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
A frozen fruit snack or dessert is always welcomed around here due to the high temperatures. However I frequently buy our groceries 50 miles from home, thus limiting us from buying ice cream, sherbert or frozen yogurt. This Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe treat is quick and easy. While there are many opportunities for a child to help with this peach smoothie recipe I choose to stay nearby and supervise the use of the food processor. Depending on the age of your child and the equipment you have, you may be able to simply prep the peaches and let your child make this!
Peach Smoothie Recipe – Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups chopped frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup yogurt
- Blend or process the peaches and sugar till they are small chopped pieces. Don't do it too much or you will end up with a puree!
- Mix the lemon juice and yogurt together in a separate container then pour it into the blender or processor while the machine is running.
- Serving tip: Sliced peaches can be put on the top as well as a sprig of mint. Children may like this in a cone, bowl, or glass.
Thanks to Rachel for this Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe!
Find more Dessert Recipes for Kids
Like this Peach Smoothie Recipe? Check out these yummy smoothie recipes:
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
If you have other Peach Smoothie Recipe share it with us below.