Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipes will make your mornings easier
Try our Strawberry Polka Dot Cow Parfait
My daughter has never been a cereal and milk girl. Yet she loves cereal and every chance she gets she is sneaking it into her yogurt. She comes by this honestly because that is the only way my husband eats cereal. When I gave her free reign to create her own breakfast she created this delicious and nutritious recipe. It goes to show that when given the opportunity most kids will create a dish that is healthy and tastes good.
Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipes: Strawberry Polka Dot Cow Parfait
- 5 Strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Boulder or Cocoa Puff Cereal
- 1 cup Strawberry Yogurt
- In tall glass, put in 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Add strawberries and push down into yogurt.
- Pour 1/2 of the cereal on top of yogurt.
- Top with remaining yogurt
- Pour remaining Cereal on top.
Topic: Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipes